Thursday 29th May 2014
Dear Parents and Guardians,
RE: May Fees
Thank you for your continued support of Jump Ahead. We have a few notices to share:
- Fees for June are due on the week beginning Monday 2nd June.
- Lessons as from Tuesday 17th June will be from 1.30pm – 3.30pm (Teachers will be on the premises as from 1.00pm to enable the children to eat a packed lunch here if they so wish.)
- From time to time we will take photos of activities during Jump Ahead Sessions to update our website, please let us know if you do not wish your child to appear in these photographs.
- Please be sure to check our website www.jumpaheadgibraltar.com regularly for the latest fee letters and up-to-date information.
- Sessions before Tuesday 17th June begin 4:00pm and end at 6:00pm. (Doors will open for students at 3:50pm)
|Dates in June||1hr||2hrs|
|Tuesday (4)||03.06.14, 10.06.14, 17.06.14*, 24.06.14*||£40||£64|
|Wednesday (4)||04.06.14, 11.06.14, 18.05.14*, 25.05.14*||£40||£64|
|Thursday (2)||05.06.14, 12.06.14, 19.06.14*, 26.06.14*||£40||£64|
*Half day session; sessions begin at 1.30 and end at 3.30
Should your child be unable to attend a Jump Ahead session please inform Chantal Canepa (54006253) by text, phone call or email (email@example.com) in advance and OUTSIDE OF NORMAL SCHOOL HOURS. Should your child miss a session they will have the opportunity to ‘make-up’ the session during another of the sessions of that same month. However, please note that the full month must be paid in order to reserve your child’s place. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support,
The Jump Ahead Team