Monday 28th April 2014
Dear Parents and Guardians,
RE: May Fees
Thank you for your continued support of Jump Ahead. We have a few notices to share:
- Fees for May are due on the week beginning Monday 28th May
- Please note that there will be NO LESSONS on Thursday 1st May or Thursday 29Th May due to the public holiday & Ascension Thursday.
- From time to time we will take photos of activities during Jump Ahead Sessions to update our website, please let us know if you do not wish your child to appear in these photographs.
- Please be sure to check our website www.jumpaheadgibraltar.com regularly for the latest fee letters and up-to-date information.
- Sessions begin 4:00pm and end at 6:00pm. (Doors will open for students at 3:50pm)
|Dates in May||1hr||2hrs|
|Tuesday (4)||06.05.14, 13.05.14, 20.05.14, 27.05.14||£40||£64|
|Wednesday (4)||07.05.14, 14.05.14, 21.05.14, 28.05.14||£40||£64|
|Thursday (2)||08.04.14, 15.05.14, 22.05.14||£30||£48|
Should your child be unable to attend a Jump Ahead session please inform Chantal Canepa (54006253) by text, phone call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance and OUSIDE OF NORMAL SCHOOL HOURS. Should your child miss a session they will have the opportunity to ‘make-up’ the session during another of the sessions of that same month. However, please note that the full month must be paid in order to reserve your child’s place. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email us on: email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support,
The Jump Ahead Team