Monday 6th January 2014
Dear Parents and Guardians,
RE: January Fees
We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New year! We hope you had a lovely holiday. Thank you for your continued support of Jump Ahead. We have a few notices to share:
- With your support of the tuck shop and our Christmas party we were able to raise £290 for GBC Open Day, thank you so much for all your help.
- January sessions will begin on Tuesday 7th January.
- Fees for January are due on the week beginning Monday 3rd January.
- From time to time we will take photos of activities during Jump Ahead Sessions to update our website, please let us know if you do not wish your child to appear in these photographs.
- Please be sure to check our website www.jumpaheadgibraltar.com regularly for the latest fee letters and up-to-date information.
- Sessions begin 4:00pm and end at 6:00pm. (Doors will open for students at 3:50pm)
|Dates in January||1hr||2hrs|
|Tuesday (4)||07.01.14, 14.01.14, 21.01.14, 28.01.14||£40||£64|
|Wednesday (4)||08.01.14, 15.01.14, 22.01.14, 29.01.14||£40||£64|
|Thursday (4)||09.01.14, 16.01.14, 23.01.14, 30.01.14||£40||£64|
Should your child be unable to attend a Jump Ahead session please inform Chantal Canepa (54006253) by text, phone call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance and OUSIDE OF NORMAL SCHOOL HOURS. Should your child miss a session they will have the opportunity to ‘make-up’ the session during another of the sessions of that same month. However, please note that the full month must be paid in order to reserve your child’s place. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email us on: email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support,
The Jump Ahead Team