Monday 25th November 2013
Dear Parents and Guardians,
RE: December Fees & Christmas Party
Thank you for your continued support of Jump Ahead. We have a few notices to share:
- The Jump Ahead Christmas Party will be on Friday 13th December, from 4.00pm – 6.00pm party is free and food and drinks will be provided, however we do ask that where possible, the children make a donation to our GBC Open day fund.
- Jump Ahead Sessions will stop for the Christmas Holidays on Thursday 19th December and resume on Tuesday 7th January.
- Fees for December are due on the week beginning Monday 2nd December.
- From time to time we will take photos of activities during Jump Ahead Sessions to update our website, please let us know if you do not wish your child to appear in these photographs.
- Sessions begin 4:00pm and end at 6:00pm. (Doors will open for students at 3:50pm)
|Dates in December||1hr||2hrs|
|Tuesday (3)||03.12.13, 10.12.13, 17.12.13,||£30||£48|
|Wednesday (3)||04.12.13, 11.12.13, 18.12.13,||£30||£48|
|Thursday (3)||04.12.13, 12.12.13, 19.12.13,||£30||£48|
Should your child be unable to attend a Jump Ahead session please inform Chantal Canepa (54006253) by text, phone call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance and OUSIDE OF NORMAL SCHOOL HOURS. Should your child miss a session they will have the opportunity to ‘make-up’ the session during another of the sessions of that same month. However, please note that the full month must be paid in order to reserve your child’s place. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email us on: email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support,
The Jump Ahead Team