Monday 27th May 2013
Dear Parents and Guardians,
RE: June Fees
Thank you for your continued support of Jump Ahead. We have a few notices to share:
- Fees for June are due on the week beginning Monday 3rd June.
- Lessons as from Tuesday 18th June will be from 1.30pm – 3.30pm (Teachers will be on the premises as from 1.00pm to enable the children to eat a packed lunch here if they so wish.) Please note that during these half day sessions children are able to undertake Arts & Crafts for one hour during the two hour session.
- Please be advised that Jump Ahead lessons begin at 4.15pm and that the classrooms are open to children as from 4.00pm. It is not always possible for us to arrive earlier due to work commitments and our insurance will not cover us if there is no adult supervision.
- Please ensure that your child does not ‘buzz’ the above flats and enter when there are no teachers present as we will not be held responsible should any accident occur. Thank you for understanding.
- Please be sure to check out our website www.jumpaheadgibraltar.com for the latest fee letters and up to date information.
|Day||Dates in May||Total|
|Tuesdays (4)||04.06.13, 11.06.13, 18.06.13*, 25.06.13*||
|Wednesdays (4)||05.06.13, 12.06.13, 19.06.13*, 26.06.13*||
|Thursday (4)||06.06.13, 13.06.13, 20.06.13*, 27.06.13*||
**Sessions are from 1.30pm – 3.30pm**
Should your child be unable to attend a Jump Ahead session please inform Chantal Canepa (54006253) by text, phone call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance. Should your child miss a session they will have the opportunity to ‘make-up’ the session during another of the sessions of that same month. However, please note that the full month must be paid in order to reserve your child’s place. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email us on: email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Jump Ahead Team